Come listen and learn from Oracle Ace Director Daniel Morgan, Oracle Open World Presenter!
The event has been split into 2 sessions (8:30-12:00 & 4:30-8:00) to accommodate individuals that cannot make the later session.
Morning Session: 8:30 – 12:00
– Open World presentation: Root Cause Analysis
– Insert Statements for DBAs and Developers
– Coding Practices for Security & Data Security
Later Session: 4:30 – 8:00
– The Oracle Gems for SQL, Java and Dot Net Developers
– Oracle 12c New Features You Won’t Hear About From Oracle
Note that both sessions are at the same location (light snacks will be provided like usual):
Charter House Hotel
330 York Avenue
Crown Room A
Registration is via Evenbrite:
or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of registration, you can attend one session or even both since they include different presentations.
Tell your friends and colleagues but most importantly just come!